I bought Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM Lens and been using it most of time.
So, I'm selling this lens.
Comes with box and every original accessories in the box including caps.
This is manual focus lens but very easy to get focused.
Solid built. Very small and light.
Price is firm.
7artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/1.2 Overview
Blending a sleek form factor with a bright optical design, the black, Canon EF-M-mount 35mm f/1.2 Lens from 7artisans is a versatile prime well-suited for everyday, available light photography. Its slim and lightweight design mixes well with the fast f/1.2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions, and also offers increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques. The optical design is also complemented by a multi-layer coating, which serves to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy in various lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens has a manual focus design that permits working with subjects as close as 1.1' away and its rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1'.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.