Job Title: Account Sales Representative
Location: Nestlé Waters North America (Los Angeles, CA)
Does a competitive salary and uncapped commission structure appeal to you? Do you enjoy working in an environment where team work and work ethic are valued?
Look no further, our Account Sales Representative (ASR) is the position for you!
What is an Account Sales Representative?
The Account Sales Representative plays a key role in helping us grow our direct delivery customer base through face-to-face selling to commercial prospects. The ASR presents and sells our product line (water, dispensers, filtration systems, cups, coffee, etc.) with emphasis on features, benefits and value. This is a high-activity, process-focused, cold calling position.
What is a typical day like as an Account Sales Representative?
Report to your local office for a team meeting and activity preparation. The rest of the day you will spend in your assigned territory acquiring sales from small to mid-size businesses.
Whats in it for me?
Many sales opportunities on the market advertise earning potential as the #1 attraction. We offer you more here at Nestle Waters North America. Our Account Sales Representative career offers a lot of other great perks you can enjoy to include but not limited to:
· the ability to work both independently in a field based role and as part of a team also
· paid on the job training and advanced skill building and sales technique training to ensure your set up for success to meet your sales goals
· an environment where teamwork collaboration is encouraged for mentorship opportunities and celebration of daily and weekly sales wins
· a culture that offers structured selling approaches, but embraces people who like to incorporate some autonomy in to their sales activities and enjoy thinking outside the box
· a sales career that doesnt lock you down to a desk or to a retail store space
Successful Candidates Will Possess
Minimum of 1 year sales experience (retail, insides sales, customer service, admissions, field sales, or promotional sales) preferred
• Recent college graduates with 6 months sales experience encouraged to apply
Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Energetic and persistent (do not take no for an answer)
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
Bachelors degree preferred, High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
Valid driver's license
More Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/Job/jobs.htm?suggestCount=0&suggestChosen=false&clickSource=searchBtn&typedKeyword=&sc.keyword=&locT=C&locId=1146821&jobType=