Job Title: Junior Level Mortgage Loan Processor
Location: Culver City, CA
Company: Premier Healthcare Services
Premier Healthcare Services, a leading provider of skilled homecare services, is looking for dedicated, passionate, and committed individuals to fill our Payroll/Medical Records Coordinator position in Culver City. At Premier Healthcare Services, our success is largely based upon hiring motivated individuals who are able to quickly assimilate to our team and add value to each branch. We are searching for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Performs all admissions for data entry, inputs physician's plan of care and other medical information
into the computer when requested.
- Prints and distributes the physician plan of care.
- Maintains a tracking system of physician orders and plan of care in order to maintain compliance
- Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform
- Completes work and documentation with accuracy and within Premier time frames.
- Protects and honors client (patient) and co-worker confidentiality.
- Assists the Clinical Director with maintaining compliance as directed.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly. Actively listens and always
follows appropriate channels of communication.
- Maintains awareness and understanding of compliance with all local, State, Federal and ACHC
- Verification of weekly external staff's timecards
- Contacting employees regarding missing notes or discrepancies
- Scanning timecards
- Resolving payroll concerns with external staff
- Assist in weekly payroll processing
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to perform basic clerical functions (typing, filing, mail, etc.)
- Reliable transportation
- Familiar with HIPAA compliance & regulations
- Ability to tell Military time
- BILINGUAL in Spanish is a PLUS
More Info: https://www.glassdoor.com/Job/jobs.htm?suggestCount=0&suggestChosen=false&clickSource=searchBtn&typedKeyword=&sc.keyword=&locT=C&locId=1146821&jobType=