Established in 1989, Coway USA has been dedicated to researching and developing environmental solution, particularly wellness appliances and general living standards. Coway USA is a market leader in the manufacture and distribution of home wellness appliances with main focus on health and well-being in United States. We have continued to grow to take leadership in the sector, delivering more popularized, specialized and sophisticated home wellness appliances. Our unique competitive advantage is combination of innovative design, reliable products, high-technology manufacturing and collaboration with our partners and customers.
COWAY USA는 세계적인 환경가전 회사로서 정수기, 공기 청정기, 연수기, 비데 등 최고 품질의 생활환경제품, 탁월한 기술력과 코웨이만의 전문적인 서비스로 우리의 몸과 건강을 위한 라이프 스타일을 디자인을 하며 지속적인 성장을 거듭하고 있습니다.
코웨이 미국 법인에서 함께 성장하고 발전 할 인재를 모집하고 있습니다.
Logistics Assistant Manager/Manager
Customer Support (Full Time/Part Time)
Employment Status: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Work Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
1. Logistics Assistant Manager or Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead improvements/ optimization in outbound & inbound schedules and routes.
• Provide information on delivery options for new markets across the US.
• Source and contract logistics service providers.
• Responsible to control logistical costs and stay within budgeted levels.
• Monitor and track on-time deliveries.
• Improve processes to promote efficiency, quality service, and reduce operating costs.
• Resolve customer problems and analyze/ follow through on ‘service level delivery issues.
• Effectively manage 3PL partners within budgets for the required output.
• Ensure proper documentation related to vehicle laws, regulations, & safety programs are completed.
• Performs other duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements
• 5+ years experience in a logistics management role within a fast paced business.
• Experience in supply chain management. Knowledge with NON, SLOW, and ACTIVE moving items.
• Solid understanding of routing & warehouse management systems.
• A relentless passion for an exceptional customer experience.
• Strong Excel skills (Sumif, vlookup, pivot tables skills etc).
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• 5+ years of experience dealing with 3PL carriers is useful.
• Advanced education in Logistics or Supply Chain including warehouse management systems is helpful.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Previous negotiation and contractual experience preferred.
• Bilingual with Korean/English is preferred.
2. Customer Support Specialist (Full Time/Part Time)
o 미국내 근무에 결격 사유가 없으신 분
o Strong customer service skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Bilingual (Korean & English) Preferred
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Voluntary Benefits
Coway USA Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, national or ethnic origin, disability marital status
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.