BUYER / PURCHASE
• Generating purchase orders and forwarding to appropriate suppliers.
• Negotiating spot pricing and product availability
• Handles Purchase Order Adjustments due price, weight, quality, and/or packaging discrepancies
• Providing back up and other duties within the purchasing department.
• Monitoring the status of PO’s with suppliers. Communicating updates with internal customers.
• Learning and understanding the market conditions to be able to report in to the team.
• Sourcing and qualifying alternate suppliers around the globe for new and existing products
• Daily inventory reviews as they relate replenishing and meeting safety stock min/max levels.
• Works closely with buyers and category managers to ensure delivery of the right product at the right time
• Updates shipment information to ensure the most accurate ETD and ETAs are communicated
• Contributes to identify and implement opportunities for logistics cost reduction
• Other duties as may be assigned at the discretion of management
• BA or BS degree Preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to work in high pace environment
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, multi-task, and use time effectively.
• Ability to work across different departments, i.e. production, receiving, customer service, sales; and suppliers
• Experience in purchasing fields industry preferred
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.