BLUE OCEAN LOGISTICS is seeking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are responsible for daily tracking and updating of the movement of freight.
Under the direction of the Manager, the Logistics Operations Coordinator will coordinate shipments and assist in daily operations,
including accounting/billing process and documentation support for freight forwarding via air & ocean freight. The Logistics Coordinator
serves as liaison between customers, carriers, vendors, and the company and will act as customer contact regarding such matters as
billing, quality, scheduling, and shipping.
● Receive and reserve customer/agents orders
● Data Entry, Document processing, and shipment handling
● Tracking, tracing and updating status of shipments as Daily Procedures
● Provide customer care services with on-time and real time tracking updates
● Customer satisfaction by understanding the operational procedures and to ensure customer requirements are met.
● All Profits and Losses are checked and reported, ensure all A/P and A/R is applied for all files
● Identify, report, consult and find resolutions for any issues
● Time management
● Monitor all cargo and provide reports to direct manager
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Forwarding [Entry Level or Experienced , 유/무경험자]
● Entry Level or Experienced
● Bilingual , Fluent in English and Korean
● Excellent communication skills
● Highly motivated and Portrays Commitment
● Detail Oriented and highly organized with sense of urgency to meet the criteria of the industry
● Must be Eligible to work in the U.S.
● Health Insurance
● Paid Vacation
● Lunch provided
Please send your resume to the below email address LIDIA@BOLOGISTIC.COM,BKYEOM@BOLOGISTIC.COM
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.