The character for GEN simply means, “The beginning”, and we welcome you to join us in the art of Korean barbeque. We are looking to transcend the norm of Korean BBQ by fusing different flavors that we have found using ingredients from different parts of the world.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager In Training with a minimum of 1 year of supervisor experience. This role is to primarily assist with the opening or closing of the restaurant. This position supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
• Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
• Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively interviewing, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
• Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
Requirements of a successful candidate:
• Ability to lead, train and develop all members of staff.
• Must understand the needs of operations and be able to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Detail-oriented and excellent organization skills, ability to meet deadlines, good follow-through, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advance knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
Interested candidates please submit your resume.
All information shall be treated with strict confidentiality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support a Drug-Free Environment.