JOB TITLE: PRE-PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Please email your resume to email@example.com with your applying position in the subject line of the email.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop complete tech packs with detailed specifications, fabrications, and technical drawings from designer’s initial concept
• Manage fitting process from proto to TOP samples by making appropriate fit/construction adjustments and communicating changes to internal teams and vendors
• Organize and maintain fabric by vendor and fabric type
• Communicate daily with cross-functional team members and overseas vendors for development related issues
• Assist in day to day projects including filing, organizing, tagging, line preparation, copying and updating development packages, color cards, etc.
• Additional duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
• 2 or 4 year college degree in Fashion Design, Manufacturing, Merchandising, Textiles, or related field
• 1+ year experience preferred, but not required
• Computer proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Garment construction & fabric knowledge
• Attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Job Type: Pre-Production Assistant
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.