Please email your resume to email@example.com with your applying position in the subject line of the email.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop complete tech packs with detailed specifications, fabrications, and technical drawings from designer’s initial concept
• Manage fitting process from proto to TOP samples by making appropriate fit/construction adjustments and communicating changes to internal teams and vendors
• Organize and maintain fabric by vendor and fabric type
• Communicate daily with cross-functional team members and overseas vendors for development related issues
• Assist in day to day projects including filing, organizing, tagging, line preparation, copying and updating development packages, color cards, etc.
• Additional duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
• 2 or 4 year college degree in Fashion Design, Manufacturing, Merchandising, Textiles, or related field
• 1+ year experience preferred, but not required
• Computer proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Garment construction & fabric knowledge
• Attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines