- Manage back-end operations for out Shopify account (weekly refresh, order processing, inventory management)
- Make sure all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Handle customer service inquiries
- Manage and update digital marketing calendar, including email marketing via Mailchimp
- Collaborate with and support various departments, including merchandising, marketing, creative, and shipping as needed
- Manage social media accounts
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on performance metrics
- Up to one year of related work experience in digital & ecommerce
- Experience using Shopify preferred
- Familiarity with social media, ie. Instragram and Facebook
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
● Must Have 2+ years of Wholesale Apparel Sales experience Required.
● English as a first language is a must. Korean as a second language is preferred
● Must be motivated, energetic, responsible & enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills.
● Must have the ability to interact with a wide range of clientele and be willing to build personal relationships with each client. Always to maximize sales.
● Duties would include opening new accounts, managing current accounts, exhibiting at tradeshows
● Must have experience setting up potential clients lists, cold calling, going on the road with samples to open new account