LA한인타운에 있는 양로보건센터에서 함께 일할 간호사(RN) 구합니다. 관심 있는 분은 영문 이력서와 자기소개서를 이메일(firstname.lastname@example.org)로 보내주세요. 풀타임 직원으로 채용되면 건강/치과/안과 보험, 퇴직연금(401k), 유급 휴가 및 병가 등 다양한 혜택이 제공됩니다.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for coordinating, implementing and supervising all nursing and personal care services at the Adult Day Health Care Center. The Registered Nurse will report to the Program Director. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
• Bilingual English/Korean required.
• Registered Nurse Licensure.
• Current First Aid / CPR certification.
• Knowledge of public health nursing principles, with particular reference to aging.
• Demonstrated skills and experience to assess and monitor elderly or developmental disabilities health care.
• Provide counseling and conduct health education/training programs.
• Experience working with frail and chronically ill elderly person and/or persons with developmental disabilities in a multidisciplinary team.
• Follow up on assignments, show initiative, be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
• Possess strong time management skills, including excellent initiative and organizational skills.
• Conducts initial nursing assessments of all participants; provides ongoing assessments, monitors health problems and develops/implements nursing care plans.
• Monitors vital signs for each participant on a regular basis.
• Assists participants in maintaining optimum health, coordinating and supervising health screening programs, assisting with prescribed medications and administering first aid, as required.
• Provides health counseling to participants and their families on an individual and group basis.
• Develops and provides health related training to staff, volunteers and families.
• Refers participants and their families to appropriate community health care agencies or facilities, acts as liaison with such organizations.
• Responsible for the coordination and supervision of personal care activities of all participants.
• Maintains current case management records and prepares reports and correspondence.
• Participates in the daily activities of the center including conducting of classes, meal distribution and clean-up.
• Responsible for daily living and continence training activities.
• Coordinates therapist’s services for participants as determined by care plans.
• Maintains data collection, time studies and all agency-required reports.
• Responsible for supervision of all activities related to medications including maintenance of drug supplies and medications and destruction of drugs.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.