Location: Los Angeles, California.
Who We Are
One Design Lab, Inc. is a Los Angeles based Architecture, Interior Design firm. We maintains an interactive dialogue between architect, client and collaborators too insure well-thought out design and construction solutions. One Design Lab, Inc. has designed commercial and residential spaces in Los Angeles, San Jose, Blythe, San Diego, and Las Vegas. Our projects range from government projects, airports, hotels, spas, restaurants, lounges, retails, gas stations, carwash, offices and residences. We approach each project with a detail process that allows for collaboration with the client.
Job Title: Entry level Accountant / Administrative Assistant
• Making and receiving phone calls on a day to day basis.
• Checking and sending mail and email.
• General bookkeeping.
• Receiving/processing orders.
• Customer service inquiries.
• Other minor administrative office work.
• Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), the web, and email
• Quickbooks experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Capable of operating a multi-line phone system
• Able to handle frequent interruptions, support multiple people and prioritize task
• Able to manage time very well, be flexible and reliable
• Able to find tasks and show initiative in keeping occupied
• Able to work in time constraints and handle stress professionally
• College graduate
• Detail Oriented
• Great attitude
• Ability to Communicate well verbally or written
• Work well independently
• Have learners attitude
• Strong support role
• Bilingual is a plus
• M-F 8am-5pm (full-time only)
• Will receive proper training.
• Gain valuable business operations knowledge
• Depending on experience you will receive anywhere between $15.00 ~ $22.00/hr. This will be further discussed during the application process.
Sponsorship will be available
Please submit your resume/portfolio to : email@example.com
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.