A Family Practice Clinic is seeking to hire a Part Time/Full Time Korean bilingual Front Office Receptionist
Location: Los Angeles (Korea Town), CA
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable with interacting with a variety of patients and being able to provide above and
beyond customer service. As front desk receptionist, you will be responsible to perform reception and administration duties.
This position requires a positive and professional attitude. The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Answering phone calls
• Front office work
• Update appointments and schedule appointments
• Insurance verifications
• Other clerical and administrative duties
• Promote a friendly, warm, and exceptional customer experience
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Basic computer skills needed
• Proof of legal US status
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Fully bilingual in both English and Korean
• Ideal for person who is interested in pursuing career in medical field
• College students are welcome to apply
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.